WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Myles Garrett Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Team Color Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Men s Cleveland Browns #82 Gary Barnidge Camo Anthracite 2016 Salute to Service Limited Jersey
- Youth Golden State Warriors #23 Draymond Green White Swingman Jersey-Association Edition
- Men s Houston Rockets #33 Ryan Anderson Statement Black Player Performance Polo
- cheap steelers jerseys Ladell Fleming Cleveland Browns Guys Reduced Group Colors Water Unbeatable Nike Shirt - Brown New service
- A lot of women s Nike New Orleans Saints Jimmy Warford Olive 2017 Benessere to make sure you Assistance cheap steelers jerseys
- Mitch Garver Father s Afternoon customize mlb jerseys
- Men of all ages s Carlos Correa #1 Houston Astros The white kind of 2017 Flexibility Day time Superstars & Whipping Flex Foundation Hat 2017 Freedom Evening customize mlb jerseys
- Gentlemen s 2017-8 Arizona Team #23 Danuel House Wood Oldies Swingman Jersey light custom nba toddler jersey
- custom nba toddler jersey Nerlens Noel 2018-9 Men of all ages s Oklahoma Area Thunder #3 Nike Swingman-con Version
- Countrywide Nba 2018 MLB All-tar Reddish colored #22 Christian Yelich Home Run Derby Top Great hit custom nba toddler jersey
- custom nba toddler jersey National basketball association 1996 All-tar Earth-friendly Tennis Short NBA Tennis Shorts
- Utah Punk #11 Dante Exum 2016-7 Fast Streets Top custom nba toddler jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Lavar Edwards Cleveland cheap steelers jerseys Browns Women's Game Alternate Nike Jersey - Orange
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.