WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Eric cheap jerseys Patterson Cleveland Browns Women's Game Nike Jersey - White New product
- Youth Alcides Escobar Gray World Series Jersey World Series Jersey
- Men mlb dodgers jersey s Boston Red Sox Hanley Ramirez #13 Heather Charcoal 2018 Father s Day Majestic T-Shirt
- 2015-16 Christmas San Antonio custom nba jerseys Spurs #8 Patty Mills Jersey
- mlb dodgers jersey Luis Garcia Mother s Day time
- State of arizona Diamondbacks Throwback Bright #2 Rob Mathis Just before New jersey mlb dodgers jersey
- Adult males s Philadelphia Phillies Pink #41 Carlos Santana 2018 Memorial service Morning Hole Emerging trend mlb dodgers jersey
- real nba jerseys Toby Duncan Seattle, washington Spurs #21 Dark Speak out loud Design Short Masturbator sleeves New jersey Resonate Design Swingman Jacket
- real nba jerseys Chicago Los angeles lakers Julius Randle #30 Bureau Bright white Hat
- real nba jerseys In Pacers #33 Myles Turner 2014-5 Dark blue Path Top
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Najee Murray Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable cheap jerseys Nike Jersey - Brown
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.