WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Women's Cleveland Browns Nike Heart & Soul T-Shirt - - Light Blue New product
- Brian Hartline Cleveland Browns Men's Game Alternate Nike Jersey - Orange New product
- Game Youth Eric Patterson Cleveland Browns Nike Team Color Jersey - Brown New product
- Women s Nike Baltimore Ravens Danny Woodhead Olive 2017 Salute to Service Jersey
- Robinson Cano replica mlb jerseys Stars & Stripes Jersey
- Washington Nationals Blank Red Authentic Flexbase Collection Jersey
- Minnesota Twins Stars & Stripes Flex Base Jersey 2016 Independence Day Jersey
- Men s Warriors Stephen Curry #30 2018 NBA Champions Patch Jersey - White Association Edition Association
- Men s nba jerseys for sale 2017-18 Miami Heat #3 Dwyane Wade Icon Red Swingman Jersey
- Original Retro Brand Michigan State Spartans #1 Joshua nba jerseys for sale Langford NCAA Vault MAC Throwback Basketball Jersey - White Michigan State Spartans
- Men s replica mlb jerseys Majestic Griffin Canning Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Player Replica White Cool Base Home Jersey
- Reggie Porter Brown colours Women's Limited Benessere to make sure you Product Nike New jersey - Green New service
- Green bay packers Aaron Rodgers White Flow Type New jersey
- Women of all ages s Falcons Chris Alford Light Absent Activity Top
- replica mlb jerseys Individuals s 2018 MLB All-tar Navy #35 Bieber Verlander Homer Derby Yankee League Shirt Homer
- Denver Nuggets Brian Millsap #4 Metropolis Deep blue Hat nba jerseys for sale
- Ohio Heating Adam Ellington #2 Vivid white 2017-8 Organisation nba jerseys for sale
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Game Women's Victor Salako Cleveland Browns Nike Team Color Jersey - Brown
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.