WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Montrel Meander Cleveland Browns Women's nfl jerseys cheap Limited Salute to Service Nike Jersey - Green New product
- Ed Reynolds Cleveland nfl jerseys cheap Browns Women's Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Orange New product
- TJ Carrie Cleveland Browns patriots jersey cheap Youth Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Limited Youth Greg Robinson Cleveland Browns Nike nfl jerseys cheap Alternate Vapor Untouchable Jersey - Brown New product
- Game Youth patriots jersey cheap Baker Mayfield Cleveland Browns Nike Alternate Jersey - Orange New product
- Game Youth Rajion patriots jersey cheap Neal Cleveland Browns Nike Alternate Jersey - Orange New product
- Limited Youth Jeremy Faulk Cleveland Browns Nike Alternate Vapor Untouchable Jersey - Orange New product
- Women s Cowboys Dez Bryant nfl jerseys cheap Gray Gridiron Limited Jersey Gridiron Gray Jersey
- Men s nfl jerseys cheap Breast Cancer Awareness New Orleans Saints Hoodie Breast Cancer Awareness
- Men s nfl jerseys cheap Nike James Harrison #92 New England Patriots Color Rush Legend Navy Jersey
- Men s Pittsburgh Pirates Black Hometown Collection Yinzer Nation T-Shirt Hometown Yinzer Nation
- 2016 Rio Olympics USA Dream Twelve Team #15 Carmelo Anthony Basketball Jersey-White 2016 USA Dream Twelve Team Jersey
- Damian Lillard Portland Trail Blazers #0 White Home Jersey New Swingman Jersey
- Men 2018 NBA All-Star Indiana Pacers #4 Victor Oladipo Jersey - Black Indiana Pacers
- Fellas s Area about Celeb Jerry Grain San francisco bay area 49ers Charcoal Nfl Gambler Tonal T-hirt Term & Range T-hirt Competitor patriots jersey cheap
- 2016 Baseball All-tar Video game U . s . Nelson Johnson Fold Bottom part Jacket throwback mlb jerseys
- Guys s Bryce Harper #34 Wa People Dull 2017 Memorial Moment Great Platform Person Public Evening throwback mlb jerseys
- throwback mlb jerseys Women s 2018 Baseball All-tar Group #46 Todd Kimbrel Great hit Derby United states Category Shirt Home Run
- Pittsburgh Helps make pirates Celebrities & Whipping New jersey throwback mlb jerseys
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Nike Cleveland Browns Women's Grey Critical Victory T-Shirt - Light
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.