WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Danny Vitale Cleveland Browns Men's Color Rush Legend cheap jerseys online Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Packers Aaron Rodgers Black Impact Limited Jersey Impact Limited Jersey
- Men s Detroit Lions New cheap jerseys nfl Era Gray Sport Cuffed Knit Hat
- Men Cleveland Indians Navy Team Wordmark Pullover Hoodie Team Wordmark
- 2017 Stars & Stripes Los Angeles Dodgers #23 Adrian Gonzalez Gray Flex Base Jersey 2017 Independence Day Stars & Stripes
- Jean Segura #2 Seattle Mariners Gray 2017 Memorial Day Authentic Collection Flex Base Jersey Memorial Day
- Men s Oklahoma City Thunder #7 Carmelo Anthony City Edition Gray Player Performance Polo
- Men s Majestic Jose Alvarez Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Player Authentic Scarlet Flex Base 2018 Spring Training Jersey
- Desmond Harrison Brown colours Youngsters Modest Company Color selection Vapor Unbeatable Nike Jacket - Brown Awesome product cheap jerseys nfl
- cheap jerseys nfl Confined Men The nike jordan Payton Brown colours Nike Other Watery vapor Unbeatable Jacket - Orange Cool product
- mlb customized jerseys Adult men s Fred McCann #34 Detroit Monsters Darkish 2017 Public Daytime Trendy Starting point Player Top Commemorative Afternoon
- 2018 Guys s Utah Blues 2010 playoffs Commercial Htc legend T-hirt Black colored custom nba team jerseys
- Men Charlotte Wasps #41 Glen Grain 30th Loved-one's birthday Acquaintance Gambler Polo - White 30th Anniversary Bureau custom nba team jerseys
- custom nba team jerseys Children The greater toronto area Raptors #24 Grettle Powell White-colored Swingman Jersey - Association Variation
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Legend Men's Cleveland Browns Nike Staff Practice Long Sleeve Performance T-Shirt - Brown
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.