WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Cardinals #30 Carson mlb jerseys Kelly Kelly Navy 2017 Players Weekend Name & Number T-Shirt 2017 LLWS Players Weekend
- Martin custom mlb jerseys Prado #14 2016 Independence Day Cool Base Jersey 2016 Independence Day Jersey
- Youth Dallas Mavericks #7 Dwight Powell Blue custom nba style jerseys Swingman Jersey-Icon Edition
- Women s Charlotte Hornets #40 Cody Zeller Icon custom nba style jerseys Edition Teal Swingman Jersey Icon Edition
- Los Angeles Lakers Alex Caruso #4 Statement Purple T-shirt
- Khris Middleton Milwaukee Bucks #22 Black 2015-16 Season Road Jersey 2015-16 Season New Jersey
- Patty Mills San Antonio Spurs #8 Black Revolution 30 Swingman Road Jersey Revolution 30 Swingman Jersey
- Boston Celtics Green Swingman Shorts NBA Basketball Shorts
- Mitchell & Ness Oakland Raiders Marcus Allen Black colored Throwback Hat personalized nfl jerseys cheap
- personalized nfl jerseys cheap Falcons Paul Matthews African american Camo Way Hat Camo Way Hat
- mlb jerseys london ontario Girls s Derek Jeter Manhattan New york yankees Bright Retirement living Replacement patch Cool Bottom part Jacket Retirement Region Fascinating Bottom part
- mlb jerseys london ontario Chicagoland Puppies Ryne Sandberg Bleak Fascinating platform Jacket Awesome foundation New jersey
- old school jerseys nba Earlier days s Whilst gary Payton The 2nd Lakers #6 Organization Version Swingman New jersey
- mlb jerseys london ontario Earlier days Spectacular Jefry Marte California Angels with Anaheim Gambler Genuine Scarlet Great Base 2018 Summer Exercising Jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Men s Clippers Danilo Gallinari Home custom womens nba jerseys Jersey - White
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.