WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Men s New England Patriots Olive 2017 Salute to Service Sideline Polo
- Women s Eagles Darren Sproles Green Home Game Jersey
- Yadier Molina #4 2016 mlb jerseys lids Independence Day Flex Base Jersey 2016 Independence Day Jersey
- Ender Inciarte Braves Ivory mlb jerseys lids Majestic Flex Base Jersey
- Memphis Grizzlies Jerryd Bayless Revolution 30 Swingman Road Jersey
- Marcus Morris Womens Jersey 2017-18 Boston Celtics #13 Nike Swingman-Icon Edition
- New York Knicks #31 2018 Nike Swingman Ron Baker white Jersey-Association Edition- Men s
- Michael Porter Jr. Denver Nuggets #1 Icon Navy Jersey
- Chigbo Anunoby Cleveland Browns Childhood Restricted Steam Untouchable Nike Shirt - White New service chargers jersey cheap
- Packers Demetri Goodson Dark blue Change Best Hat chargers jersey cheap
- Men s Willie Mays Ointment Globe String Jersey Entire world Series mlb jerseys lids
- mlb jerseys lids
- The usa Makers White-colored Awesome Basic Jacket Neat Starting point New jersey mlb jerseys lids
- mlb jerseys lids Men Matthew Barnes #68 Celtics Red-colored Sox Natural St. Ike s Day Celtic Extend Starting Jersey Real Gallery
- Cubs 2016 MLB All-tar Match Garden Baseball hat where to buy authentic nba jerseys
- Toronto Raptors #22 2017-8 Nike Swingman Malachi Richardson bright where to buy authentic nba jerseys
- Young people s Tim Livingston Enthusiast #34 Fact Format Swingman Top - Gray Proclamation Version where to buy authentic nba jerseys
- B.J. Redick Are generally Cutters #4 Crimson 2015 Christmas Day Swingman New jersey Christmas Day New jersey where to buy authentic nba jerseys
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Washington Nationals Bryce Harper White Cool Base Home Jersey
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.