WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Marquez Williams Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Team Color Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Tyler Lancaster Green Bay Packers Men's Limited Team Color Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Green New product
- Mitch Garver St. Patrick s Day T-Shirt
- Brian Dozier Memorial Day Jersey
- Jose Lopez Name and Number Hoodie
- Men s Cubs Heather Gray 2016 League Championship Series Participant T-Shirt
- cheap tickets for jersey boys R.L. Holtz Brown colours Mens Reasonably limited Vapor Unbeatable Nike Jacket - White New product
- Calvin Heurtelou Packers Males Hue Dash off to Star Nike Jersey - White Product cheap tickets for jersey boys
- cheap tickets for jersey boys Children's Falcons He Bosher Crimson Seasoned professional Series New jersey
- Adult males s Canines Kyle Schwarber Bright Family home 2016 Universe Set Winners Amazing Base Jacket mlb jersey numbers for sale
- mlb jersey numbers for sale Cody Bellinger Decorating Pillow
- mlb jersey numbers for sale Individuals s Josh Donaldson Whitened Flexbase Reliable Series Jersey
- mlb jersey numbers for sale Simon Larkin #11 Cincinnati Reds Darkish 1976 Throwback Highway Flexbase New jersey
- nba player jersey numbers Deep blue Guys s New trend Cleveland Hardi Crown 9FIFTY Snapback 2018 Southern Assembly Champs Edge Area
- Men s Lake oswego Path Fun dresses #27 Jusuf Nurkic Hoodie Clb Dark colored nba player jersey numbers
- 2018-9 Fast Individuals s Littleton Nuggets #7 Trey Lyles Nike Legend Version nba player jersey numbers
- nba player jersey numbers Basketball 2017-8 Mn Timberwolves #22 Andrew Wiggins Image Fast Swingman Hat
- nba player jersey numbers Chicago, il Bulls #7 Eliza Carter-illiams Brand new Swingman Avenue
- Gents s 2017-8 Orlando Special #17 Jonathon Simmons Metropolis Release Navy Swingman Jacket nba player jersey numbers
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
2016 MLB All-Star Game National Yadier Molina #4 Brown Flex Base Jersey
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.