WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Joel Bitonio Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Team Color Nike mn wild jerseys cheap Jersey - Brown New product
- Michael Thomas Saints Salute To Service Jersey Salute To Service
- Chris Sale mlb cool base jersey 2018 Postseason Jersey
- Seattle Mariners Throwback Black #9 Dee Gordon mlb cool base jersey 1998 T-Shirt Throwback
- Milwaukee Brewers Ryan Braun Cream mlb cool base jersey Cool base Jersey Cool base Jersey
- Women s 2016 MLB All-Star Danny Salazar vintage nba jerseys Name & Number T-Shirt
- Women s 2016 vintage nba jerseys MLB All-Star National Wil Myers Cool Base Jersey
- Men 2018 NBA All-Star Boston Celtics #42 Al Horford Jersey - White Boston Celtics
- Utah nba all star jerseys Jazz Women Royce O Neale #23 Icon Navy Jersey
- Kevin Garnett Boston Celtics Revolution vintage nba jerseys 30 Swingman Jersey -White
- Men s Majestic Chris Carter Los Angeles Angels of mlb cool base jersey Anaheim Player Authentic Scarlet Cool Base 2018 Spring Training Jersey
- Alexi Amarista New york Padres #5 Camouflage Designer 2016 Commemorative Moment Flex Bottom part Greyish Jersey mlb cool base jersey
- Texas Tottenham hotspurs #42 2018 nike Swingman Davis Bertans vibrant Jersey-ssociation Edition-Gentlemen vintage nba jerseys
- vintage nba jerseys Portland Pirates and priests Throwback African american #9 Dee Gordon 1998
- vintage nba jerseys Vince Billings Richmond hill Raptors #15 Green Conscience Swingman Kids Road Jersey Internal Swingman Jersey
- Gals s Josh Hart Usually are La lakers #5 United states of america The flag Us Code Camouflage Title & Selection vintage nba jerseys
- 2017 Nba Nfl draft #5 Henry Kennard Fight it out Light blue Demons NCAA Tennis Jersey-lue Fight it out Light blue Challenges vintage nba jerseys
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Legend Men's Cleveland Browns Nike Sideline Authentic Logo mn wild jerseys cheap Dri-FIT T-Shirt - - Black
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.