WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Game Women's nfl jerseys cheap Eric Patterson Cleveland Browns Nike Alternate Jersey - Orange New product
- James Starks nfl jerseys cheap Green Bay Packers Men's Limited Team Color Nike Jersey - Green New product
- Men s Cubs Anthony Rizzo Royal Alternate custom mlb jerseys 2016 World Series Champions Cool Base Jersey
- Youth custom mlb jerseys Dodgers #22 Clayton Kershaw Replica Player Cool Base Jersey Replica
- Men s Ron Santo Black Cool Base Jersey Cool Base Jersey
- Men s 2017-18 San Antonio Spurs #77 Nike Swingman custom nba jerseys uk Silver Joffrey Lauvergne Statement Jersey
- Puerto Rico Baseball #1 custom nba jerseys uk Carlos Correa 2017 World Baseball Classic White Replica Jersey
- Byron Gong Packers It will be possible Coloring Dash Star Nike - White New product nfl jerseys cheap
- Greer Martini Green Bay Packers Children's Video game Squad Color Nike Hat - Green New service nfl jerseys cheap
- nfl jerseys cheap Mitchell & Ness Atlanta Falcons Deion Sanders Black color 1990 Throwback Shirt
- custom mlb jerseys Ian Happ Game enthusiasts Saturday or sunday Jacket
- Women of all ages Houston tx Astros Group 2017 Universe Sequence Winners Entire Depend Extensive Sleeve Customized T-hirt 2017 Marketplace Show Winners Rather long Sleeve custom mlb jerseys
- Kaira Brach The year 1966 Turn back the time Throwback Fiftieth Birthday Jacket custom mlb jerseys
- Individuals s Bryce Harper Light-weight Green All-tar Top All-tar Jersey custom nba style jerseys
- custom nba style jerseys Bernard Duncan NCAA Get Plan Satan Deacons #21 Ebony Football Path Hat NCAA Jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Jim Brown Cleveland Browns Women's Game Team Color nfl jerseys cheap Nike Jersey - Brown
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.