WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Limited Men's Michael Carrizosa Cleveland Browns Nike Team Color Vapor Untouchable Jersey - Brown New product
- Cowboys Demarcus seahawks jersey cheap Lawrence White Throwback Jersey
- Nationals White 2018 All-Star Game Home Alternate Custom Flex Base Jersey 2018 All-Star Home Alternate
- Jeurys Familia Mets White Home 2016 Postseason Patch Flex Base Jersey
- Men s Sam Dyson #47 Texas Rangers mlb all star jerseys White 2017 Father s Day Flex Base Jersey Father s Day
- Ross Martin Cleveland Browns It will be possible Gaming Swap Nike Jacket - Orange New service authentic nfl jerseys cheap
- authentic nfl jerseys cheap Bill Stanback Packers To locate Color selection Dash Fable Nike Shirt - White New product
- authentic nfl jerseys cheap Females s Team Received Brees Bleak Breast cancers Consciousness Jacket
- authentic nfl jerseys cheap Oakland Raiders New trend Charcoal For Particular field Variable Loath
- mlb all star jerseys Mn Girl twins Anthracite 2016 Reliable Collection Situation Htc legend A person.5 Functionality Power team
- Cincinnati Red Brandon Phillips The white kind of Throwback Hat Throwback Top mlb all star jerseys
- Fellas s 2017-8 Texas Cutters #8 Nike Swingman black color Danilo Gallinari Announcement throwback nba jerseys
- Colorado Blocks #5 2017-8 Nike Swingman Definitely will Barton light Jersey-ssociation Edition-Junior throwback nba jerseys
- Tristan Thompson Cleveland Hardi #13 Vibrant Innovative Swingman House Jersey Fresh Swingman Jacket throwback nba jerseys
- throwback nba jerseys Children's Louisville Cardinals #14 Anas Mahmoud NCAA Basketball game - Black New jersey
- throwback nba jerseys John Webber Sacramento Kings #4 Ebony Heart and soul Swingman Way Top Spirit Swingman Shirt
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Women s New England Patriots Devin McCourty White Away Limited Jersey
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.