WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- A.J. Stamps Cleveland Browns Women's Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Tavierre Thomas Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Team Color Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Nike Simeon Thomas Cleveland Browns Women's Limited Orange Alternate Vapor Untouchable Jersey
- Nike Antonio Callaway Cleveland Browns Youth Game White Jersey
- Eli Manning #10 New York Giants Red Name & Number Wordmark T-shirt Name And Number T-shirt
- Dustin Pedroia #15 2016 Independence Day Flex Base Jersey 2016 Independence Day Jersey
- Los Angeles Dodgers Disney Mickey s True Original Arch T-Shirt
- Men s Dustin custom nba jerseys uk Pedroia Royal Blue All-Star Jersey All-Star Jersey
- Men s 2017-18 Orlando Magic #31 Terrence Ross City Edition Navy Swingman Jersey
- Men s 2017-18 New Orleans Pelicans #24 Tony Allen City Edition Purple Swingman Jersey
- cheap nike nfl jerseys free shipping Nike Devaroe Lawrence Cleveland Browns Childhood Reduced White-colored Watery vapor Untouchable Jacket
- cheap nike nfl jerseys free shipping Pittsburgh steelers Jerome Bettis Charcoal Throwback Hat
- Adult females s Thomas Braun Bright/Light red Amazing Foundation Top Cold Structure Shirt jcpenney mlb jerseys
- buy cheap nba jerseys Younger generation Seattle, washington Tottenham hotspurs #12 LaMarcus Aldridge Cream 2015 Christmas Day Swingman Hat
- Younger generation NBA 2018-9 Damion Lee Warriors #3 Affirmation Swingman Shirt - Gray Statement buy cheap nba jerseys
- Toby Hardaway New mexico Warm up #10 Red Tough Retro classics Throwback Alternate Shirt Solid wood Antiques Throwback New jersey buy cheap nba jerseys
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Under Armour Baltimore Orioles #34 jcpenney mlb jerseys Kevin Gausman Gray Name and Number Hoodie
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.