WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Erle Ladson Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Team Color Vapor cheap jerseys Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Color Rush Limited Bradley Chubb #55 Denver Broncos Orange cheap jerseys Jersey
- Kansas City Royals Salvador cheap mlb jerseys Perez White Cool Base Jersey World Series Jersey
- Men s Utah Jazz custom nba jerseys #45 Donovan Mitchell Official Practice Cotton Take note Navy T-Shirt
- Kyrie Irving #2 nba jersey Gray Cavaliers 2017 All-Star Eastern Conference Jersey
- Damion Ratley Brown colours Young people Small Steam Untouchable Nike Top - White New service cheap authentic soccer jerseys
- cheap authentic soccer jerseys Jeremy Faulk Cleveland Browns Earlier days Restricted Crew Color Heavy steam Untouchable Nike - Brown New product
- cheap authentic soccer jerseys Genard Avery Brown colours Young people Video game Nike Top - White Cool product
- cheap authentic soccer jerseys Khalil Mack Gambling Reddish AFC 2018 Pro Can T-hirt American football conference
- authentic mlb jerseys Individuals Oregon Excellent Trea Turner #7 Purple 2017 Personalities & Whipping Company name & Wide variety
- authentic mlb jerseys 2017 Father s Evening Gentlemen Milwaukee Makers Light Contract Platform Power team New jersey
- Maroon Adult men s Cleveland Cavaliers #1 Rodney Engine Shirt 2018 Nba Finals Likely Rapidly Bust World famous nba jersey
- 2018 Basketball Finals Sure Speedy Rest Dreary Cleveland Cavaliers #22 Lewis Nancial Jr. City -dition New jersey Gents nba jersey
- nba jersey Kids s Trey Burke Knicks #23 Assertion Release Swingman
- nba jersey Indy Pacers #44 Bojan Bogdanovic Home Bright white Completely new Swingman Hat
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Nike Cleveland Browns Men's Blue Heart & Soul Long Sleeve T-Shirt -
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.