WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Tampa Bay custom jerseys mlb Rays Mother s Day Jersey
- San Diego Padres Wil Myers Gray Cool base cheap mlb jerseys uk Jersey Cool base Jersey
- Women Kyle Lowry #7 Gray Raptors 2017 All-Star Eastern Conference Jersey
- Sacramento Kings Vince Carter #15 City Blue T-shirt
- Portland Trail Blazers Jusuf Nurkic #27 Association White Jersey - Youth
- Utah Jazz Male Jairus Lyles #18 Backer Pullover Gray Hoodie
- Antonio Callaway Brown colours Males Small Crew Coloration Heavy steam Untouchable Nike Hat - Brown Awesome product cheap nfl jersey
- custom jerseys mlb Jake Arrieta Cubs Tans Immediately turn Throwback Once again the Clock Battler Shirt
- where to buy custom nba jerseys Adult men s Mickey Layer The white kind of Throwback Throwback Jacket
- where to buy custom nba jerseys Usually are Angels 2018 LLWS Competitors Few days Group #27 Trent Bass Kiiiiid Hat Avid gamers Saturday or sunday
- where to buy custom nba jerseys Younger generation s Klay Thompson Enthusiast #11 Town Copy Swingman New jersey - Gold Community Format
- Younger generation Utah Jazz music #5 Rodney Lid Group Swingman Jersey-con Version where to buy custom nba jerseys
- National basketball association 2017-8 Boston Boston celtics #7 Jaylen Darkish Correlation White-colored Hat where to buy custom nba jerseys
- Greater toronto area Raptors D.N. Mile after mile #0 Assertion Ebony where to buy custom nba jerseys
- Women s Beautiful Dan Revere L . a . Angels involving Anaheim Musician Fake Gray Rd Great Starting point custom jerseys mlb
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Giants 2016 Independence Day Flex Base White Jersey
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.