WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Desmond Harrison spirit jerseys cheap Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Dennis cheap football jerseys Parks Cleveland Browns Men's Limited Alternate Vapor Untouchable Nike Jersey - Brown New product
- Brady Sheldon cheap mls jerseys Cleveland Browns Youth Limited Salute to Service Nike Jersey - Green New product
- Limited Youth Micah Hannemann Cleveland Browns Nike Team Color spirit jerseys cheap Vapor Untouchable Jersey - Brown New product
- Colorado Rockies Nolan Arenado Purple Cool base mlb t shirt jerseys Jersey Cool base Jersey
- 2017-18 Youth Houston Rockets Nike Swingman #3 Chris Paul Jersey-City Edition- red
- Men s Jakob Poeltl Raptors #42 Association Edition Swingman Jersey - White
- Men s Warriors Quinn Cook #4 2018 NBA Champions Patch Jersey - Gray Statement Edition Statement
- cheap mls jerseys Casual Carder Brown colours To locate Adventure Other Nike New jersey - Orange Awesome product
- cheap mls jerseys Jaguars Julius Thomas Glowing blue Switch Best New jersey
- cheap mls jerseys Bengals Darqueze Dennard Off white Shadow Way Jersey Darkness Style Jacket
- best old school nba jerseys gents s Birkenstock boston Celtics #8 nike Swingman 2017-018 Shane Larkin black colored Top
- Denver, colorado Blocks #22 2017-8 Nike Swingman Richard Jefferson whitened Jersey-ssociation Edition-Youngsters best old school nba jerseys
- best old school nba jerseys K.B. Smith Cleveland Cavaliers #5 Garnet Different Swingman Way Shirt Latest Swingman Shirt
- best old school nba jerseys Fellas 2018-9 Period Jamal Murray Blocks #27 Document Swingman - Blue Report
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Khem Birch Jersey 2017-18 Men s
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.