WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Ray Nitschke Green Bay Packers cheap nfl jerseys Men's Color Rush Legend Nike Jersey - White New product
- Charlie Blackmon Players Weekend youth mlb jerseys T-Shirt
- Aaron Nola #27 Philadelphia Phillies Cream Independence Day Stars youth mlb jerseys & Stripes Flex Base Jersey Stars & Stripes Jersey
- American League 2018 MLB All-Star Navy #11 Jose Ramirez Home Run Derby Jersey Home Run Derby
- Angels #27 Mike Trout nba sleeved jersey Kiiiiid Navy 2017 Players Weekend Name & Number T-Shirt 2017 LLWS Players Weekend
- Men UCLA Brins nba sleeved jersey #1 Moses Brown NCAA Basketball Jersey - White Basketball
- Women s Majestic Brandon Phillips Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Player Authentic White Cool Base Mother s Day Jersey
- china cheap jerseys Genard Avery Cleveland Browns Unique Restricted Workforce Coloring Sauna Unbeatable Nike Top - Brown New product
- Montrel Meander Cleveland Browns Young people Match Change Nike - Orange New service china cheap jerseys
- china cheap jerseys Carl Davis Cleveland Browns Children Match Nike Jacket - White Awesome product
- Simon Kimbrel Unclean Craig Red Sox Deep blue 2017 Small Nba Environment Chain Competitors Saturday and sunday Amazing Moniker Hat 2017 Modest Nba Earth Chain Members Sunday youth mlb jerseys
- Matthew Dellavedova Junior Statement Hat 2017-8 The usa Bucks #8 Nike Swingman -tatement Version nba sleeved jersey
- Phillies 2016 Baseball All-tar Sport Spot Head wear nba sleeved jersey
- nba sleeved jersey The ladies s Jabari Parker Us dollars #12 World famous Variation Reproduction - Green Image Variant
- Children Lake oswego Route Fun dresses #50 Caleb Swanigan Scarlet Swingman Jersey-tatement Version nba sleeved jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Big & Tall Limited Men's Kevin Zeitler Cleveland Browns Nike Team Color Jersey - Brown
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.