WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Donatello Brown eagles jersey cheap Green Bay Packers Youth Color Rush Legend Nike Jersey - White New product
- Ravens Brandon Williams eagles jersey cheap White Away Game Jersey
- Youth Baltimore Ravens #73 Marshal eagles jersey cheap Yanda Camo Anthracite 2016 Salute to Service Game Jersey
- Joey Votto mlb custom jerseys Player Graphic Series T-Shirt
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite Gold Grey High Basketball Shoes Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes
- Pau Gasol Chicago Bulls #16 Red Christmas Day Big Logo Swingman Jersey Christmas Day Jersey
- Men s Elfrid Payton Suns #2 Association Edition Swingman Jersey - White Association Edition
- Men Team USA #10 Reggie Hearn FIBA Basketball 2019 World Cup Americas Qualifiers Jersey - White
- eagles jersey cheap Gameplay You will be able Marcell Frazier Brown colours Nike Shirt - White New service
- Nike Marcell Frazier Cleveland Browns Could Minimal Environmentally friendly 2017 Admire so that you can Service eagles jersey cheap
- Young people Trey Williams #34 Kansas city Boys Nba Pro Brand Participant Navy blue Hat Gambler eagles jersey cheap
- eagles jersey cheap Youth Nike Marvin Manley Jr Detroit Elephants #11 Stainless steel Coloration Buzz Adventure Top
- custom nba swingman jersey Detroit Dinosaurs 2018 LLWS Members Few days Dark blue #55 Ruben Hicks Classical Shirt Members Few days
- Az Wildcats #35 Allonzo Trier NCAA Basketball Jacket - Red Iowa custom nba swingman jersey
- Men of all ages The state of kentucky Wildcats #5 Immanuel Quickley NCAA Basketball Hat - White Golf ball custom nba swingman jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Women s Cardinals Matt Carpenter Brown 2016 All-Star Game Name & Number T-Shirt
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.