WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS THE DOORWAY TO THE FUTURE! Warrick County School Corporation is an IDOE School of Promising Practice!
Children born after January 1, 2017 are registering for a book to arrive at their home every month until the age of 5. The books are published and distributed by the Dolly Parton Foundation. The books are a FREE gift from our community. The initial funds were raised by a dedicated group of students who want to see the program continue for years to come.
Dolly Parton Imagination Library information brochure:
Dolly Parton Imagination Library registration link:
We are searching for interested parties in becoming school bus drivers. We will provide the needed training required to become a driver at no charge to you other than the cost of the license itself, which is $30.00. Starting pay for a sub bus driver is $63.80/day and after 14 consecutive days jumps to standard pay of $72.28/day. This is for a typical morning and afternoon run consisting of 3-4 hours per day.
- Women s Julio Jones Falcons 2016 Salute to Service Jersey Salute to Service
- Seahawks Kam Chancellor Black Salute To Service Jersey Salute To Service Jersey
- Men s 2017 Veterans Day Salute to Service Jamie Collins Sr Cleveland Browns Olive Jersey
- Women s Boston Red Sox Navy #3 Sandy Leon 2018 LLWS Players Weekend Noah Jersey Players Weekend
- Brandon Jennings Milwaukee Bucks #3 White Hardwood Classics kids nba jerseys uk Throwback Home Jersey Hardwood Classics Throwback Jersey
- cheap broncos jerseys for sale Raven Greene Packers Children's Gameplay Deep blue Other Nike Jacket - Green Product
- Fellas s 2017 Military veterans Day time Praise to be able to Product Dak Prescott Houston Cowboys Olive Shirt cheap broncos jerseys for sale
- Youngsters Polk These types of Sun Navy blue Disney Mickey s A fact First The posture Enthusiasts Named T-hirt Disney world Mickey s A fact Authentic Foot posture mlb jerseys for sale ebay
- kids nba jerseys uk Charlotte Hornets #2 Marvin Williams Violet Way New jersey
This is a great opportunity to learn a skill that can create you a supplemental income and still be off when the kids are not in school. All classes will start at 9:00 am at the Transportation Garage located at 3455 S. Yankeetown Rd. It typically takes 4 weeks of training before you test in Vincennes. You will test on the same vehicle you train in, making it less confusing for you. If interested, please call 812-897-0495 and you may also apply online.
Warrick County School Corporation has been recognized by the Indiana Department of Education as a corporation of Promising Practice in the area of Inclusive Practices. Warrick County School Corporation’s Promising Practice is one of 200 Education or wrap-around service programs to be recognized by the Department in honor of Indiana’s bicentennial celebration.
Director of Special Education, Tad Powless, commented, “We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Indiana Department of Education’s Promising Practices. The recognition is for Inclusive Practices so the credit needs to go to ALL Warrick County School Corporation Staff.”
Identified programs, like Warrick County School Corporation, are student-centered and focus on positively impacting students through innovative programming and activities that provide a high-quality learning environment and experience.
Warrick County School Corporation’s Inclusive Practices Promising Practice will be shared with educators across the state of Indiana as an example of best practices that are having a positive impact on Hoosier students.
Reminder: Student immunization records are required. Parents should submit student immunization records to the school or contact the school nurse to confirm pending immunization appointments.
Need an Alternative? Look at what the Warrick Education Center High School Credit Program has to offer:
- Flexible Schedule
- Self Paced Curriculum
- Small School Environment
- Work Study Credits
Call 858-4309 for an appointment or check us out at schools/wec/
Heat James Johnson best nba jerseys Statement Red Jersey
Traditionally, all School Board meetings are on the FIRST and THIRD
Monday of the month. There are times when these dates may change.
Below are the upcoming School Board meeting dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 15, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 19, 2018 7:00 p.m.